Derbyshire Signs


Barely news anymore as everyone has tweeted facebooked and posted it in forums it all. But hey I just want to throw my opinion into the mix.

This could be the guy to replace Earnshaw, I really rated him at Blackburn and thought he might go to a bigger club before making the bizarre move to Olympiakos.

The fact it is free is also a bargain, although it does have a 20% sell on fee clause in there, which also means someone at Forest has started playing Football Manager and has learnt the art of negotiation.

Whether he slots straight in, remains unseen. What I saw last night suggests Garner won't be there, though Findley impressed.

It is also notable that this transfer was revealed by the player himself hours before the club admitted to it. Maybe bitten by the Verhoek thing (which I missed blogging about as I was away on a stag weekend, ah well)

Oh and of course insert hilarious joke about who wants Derbyshire on their Forest shirt. Because apparently none of can differentiate between a player and a county.

Comments